The Pantel is a wall mounted Access Control Door Phones, which can be connected to an analog port of a PBX or a Key System. The Pantel is compatible with most known telephone systems and PBX types.
With the press of a button, the Pantel dials a pre-defined extension number of up to 20 digits, which allows the dialed party to open the door for the caller using the telephone keypad.
The Pantel has the following features:
- Direct dialing to the assigned extension/number
- Door opening from any extension
- Programmable day and night destinations
- Designed for wall mounting
- Works in conjunction with card readers and security
- Hands free intercom
- Simple to operate and program
Price: Quote Qty: 10 # PanTel Door Phone